[ClickFunnels email swipes] A great Real Estate example - The value of using ClickFunnels

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
I’m enjoying another great cold day here in Pittsburgh. I was thinking a lot about ClickFunnels on my way to my daughter's ballet class just 15 minutes away. As I was driving through my local area, I noticed a lot of houses that were up for sale. I often wondered why is it so hard for Realtors to just get out of there offices and start selling.

I started to think about it more practically and realized that most new Real Estate Agents are just getting started and often cannot figure out the best ways to get leads without getting that phone call from a potential buyer. So I started to think about this a little more. When I buy something I usually find it on an ad somewhere on the Internet with some kind of a good deal. I’m pretty sure most people do this as well without even realizing that it was an advertisement that someone was promoting.

For Realtors they have a problem that they need to solve. It’s not easy to create any webpage unless you pay someone a lot of money. So that’s the exact reason why most Agents fail because they have difficulties promoting their product. And for most Agents, they don’t know that there is an easy solution for their pain.

I found this video from a ClickFunnels friend who shows you exactly how you can benefit from using ClickFunnels just in a Real Estate application. It is really cool to watch this video and see the power of ClickFunnels.

If you are interested in creating a business using ClickFunnels, please let me know. It is such a powerful tool that can greatly benefit your online business. There is a 14-day free trial that you can test at your convenience here.

14 day Free ClickFunnels Trial

And if you have any questions please feel free to ask. I’m here to help with free advice and questions. Also, if you are already using ClickFunnels please let me know how it is going or if you need any help.